Monday, December 1, 2014

The Blog Hop Starts today!!

I see that Cheri Payne has already posted! It's a really great Gingerbread Man Penny rug pattern, and sweet pictures of her Grand-daughter making cookies!

My turn is on the 4th, so I'll be busy getting ready with my post, and my free sew along post!

Here is the list of bloggers to hop to!

Dec 1 Cheri Payne

Dec 2 Plumcute Designs

Dec 3 Gail Pan Designs

Dec 4 me Woolen Willow Designs

Dec 5 Ali Strebel Designs

Dec 6 Kathy, at Cardiff Farms

Dec 7 Blackberry Primitives

Dec 8 Wooden Spool Designs

Dec 9 Heartspun Quilts

Dec 10 Notforgotten Farm

Dec 11 Kathy Schmitz

Dec 12 Crabapple Hill

Dec 13 Primitive Gatherings

Dec 14 Buttermilk Basin

 

Thank you Stacy for organizing this blog hop! Have fun everyone!!! See you here on Thursday!

Jeni

 

No comments:

Post a Comment