Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Stitching to stay warm?

Good afternoon!

Are you stitching to stay warm? We had a foot of snow this weekend, which I loved, but mostly because we don't get much snow here on the Ohio River side of WV......just a dusting now and then, and an occasional 3" or so. This was the first real snow so far this year. I'm fortunate to not have to go out in it much, since I work from home, so I can look at how pretty is while sitting by the fireplace.

 

I did a bit of rug hooking for Christmas gifts this year, and a tiny bit of stitching. I forgot to take a picture of the stitching though, before I took it over to our shop. Here is one of the little rug mugs I made!

I love to hook little rugs for gifts, and they were always great for classes at our shop.

Speaking of the shop....we are making lots of kits of the cute pincushion in my book! Here is the pin cushion, and the link if you would like to purchase a kit! You will need the book as well, for the pattern!

 

http://www.paintedcupboard.net/#!product/prd21/4458894861/%22close-at-hand%22-pin-cushion-%28wool-kit%29

http://www.paintedcupboard.net/#!product/prd21/4281555025/primitive-style-by-jenifer-gaston

https://martingalewholesale.com/store/index.php?osCsid=4045b3780ea19dcff07ef7d302131cf5

If your local shop would like to do a class with me, just have them contact me at woolenwillowdesigns@gmail.com.....I would be happy to teach!

I couldn't very well close a post without mention of little Henley! She is 8 months old now, and LOVES to jump!

And she loves her Pap!

Enjoy your evening, and comment to let me know what you are working on! I do love show and tell!

Take care and stay warm!

Jeni

 

2 comments:

  1. The pincushion is so cute with the heart and hand! I just finished up my A Life of Plenty quilt and posted pictures on my blog. Henley is growing fast and so cute. Enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marsha! Your quilt turned out great! One of these days I'll get mine quilted too!

      Delete